lördag 5 oktober 2013

WCAP Lowell MA -980


As we all know the  12th of January was a fantastic day  for TA receptions and an hour before  my local midnight I caught a signal playing oldies on the QRG. I followed the signal and after about 30 minutes I heard the ID as "This is AM 9-80 WCAP - Everybody gets it!" 
I send them my reception report and got a nice answer from Gerrry Lauderdale:

That is our station , no doubt about it. We are a 5,000 watt 24 hour news talk station during the day with Beatles and Before music in automation at night. We serve Lowell Massachusetts and have been in continuous operation since 1952. Keep listening and we will stay in touch. AM is amazing how it bounces around world......wow
 
Gerry Lauderdale
980 WCAP Radio
Serving the Entire Merrimack Valley
office 978-454-0404
cell 978-973-4183
 

Streaming at www.980wcap.com



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar