tisdag 6 november 2012

PJZ-86 Radio Curom, Willemstad -860


The morning  26th of January 2012 I had huge signals from a lot of Venezuelans all over the band and suddenly I stopped on 860 where a strange jingle was heard between two songs. After playing the jingle a few times I heard  what was sunged, "Z ochenta seis emisora"   As the quality of the reception was quite good I sent the station a recording of the jingle but got no reaction from them. Not until I came in contact with Jason Jordan Thode who works as a DJ and producer at all three Curom Broadcasting stations, Z86 -860, 88Rockorsou -88.3  and  MI-95 -95,7. He verified my reception swiftly and welcomed me to visit their beautiful Island Curacao!
Curacao, the "C" lettter of the ABC Islands (Aruba,Bonaire and Curacao) is  located in the southern Caribbean Sea  just north of the Venezuelan coast. Erlier Curacao was a part of   The Nederland Antilles but the 10th of October 2010 it became new constituent country  .
Pastel coloured shophouses at Handelskade in Willemstad 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar