onsdag 7 november 2012

WJCV Jacksonville NC -1290



This is one of my favourite frequencies where I have heard a lot US stations over the years.  The 14th of December last year I heard some Gospel music followed by  "WJCV, we´re Jacksonville´s Christian Voice - WJCV Jacksonville..." followed by IRN News in a jumble of other stations. I also heard them again a few nights later. Received a nice Facebook message a few weeks ago confirming my reception.
Jacksonville is a small city in Onslow county in the southeastern part of North Carolina.  It is the youngest city in the United states with an average age of 22.8 years old, which can be attributed to the large military presence. Both Marine Corps base camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air station  New River are located here.




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar