tisdag 6 augusti 2013

KFGO Fargo - Moorhead ND-790



During good conditions the 10th  of January I noticed that KEYZ  Williston 660 was dominating their QRG. As my collection of North Dakota QSLs are quite small I went to 790 to see if I had some luck. Last year I once  heard them but with a very disturbed and weak signal, but now I could clearly decipher "..on 7-90 KFGO - KFGO.com. News and People you trust. Everyday...Newsroom on the Mighty 7-90 Fargo-Moorhead"  when CFCW was in a deep fade.  I soon received a nice  letter from Brad Wilson :


Fargo-Moorhead are sister cities of the Red River Valley which acts as a natural border between ND and MN. The cities has a population of about 210 000.   Fargo is also the name of Cohen Brothers crime film from 1996 where our swedish actor Peter Stormare had his international breakthrough as an actor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar